Friday 2 October 2015

Louis Vuitton - Series 3 EXHIBITION





If you haven’t been already, get your self to the Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition at 180 Strand, London!

Now most people like LV - I know you do. There most be one thing that everyone likes from LV!

I didn't really know what to expect - but I knew it was going to be great and I knew I would leave wanting a Louis bag! Both correct. 

The first favourite room of mine was with two ladies who where hand making the Coffret Trésor 20 - super cute! These are great for special jewellery pieces. 






The next favourite room was the walk in wardrobe! the carpet was incredible - this needs to be said. My feet where sinking. Apart form the carpet - the clothes selection was amazing. That white fur jacket is everything!



The final favourite room of mine was the white room. You definitely needed sunglasses to stay in there. So bright! Very innovative of LV! Loved every piece of accessory as accessorising is my thing!  











Great exhibition Nicolas Ghesquière!! I love my free poster and stickers! 

#LVSERIES3













No comments:

Post a Comment